Friday, June 4, 2010

Spill

I'm spilling out all over. All that I could contain inside is no longer tucked neatly inside. It is my guts and my love and my aching and my fire. Right there on the table for everyone to see.

In the world, I feel you spilling out all over too. The sea of humanity is almost too much for me to handle. Your life and your struggles and your ugliness and your beauty. Driving around in the gas fueled cars, walking and sweating on the hot pavement. I see you and feel you in me. It makes me want to run home and hide but really all I can do is take a deep breath and let us be in this together.

There is so much falling away. So much dizzy, wild shifting. We don't know what is going on. But old, old stuff seeps out. Faster than we can even process it. I don't understand it. I bet you don't either.

But something new is coming. All I can do is trust that.

1 comment:

  1. Spill

    spilt water, spilt coffee all over the floor.

    "Mess, mess? Mama mess?"

    "Yes, we clean up our mess." ... See More

    spilt feelings from days and days before piling up like laundry, errupting from the corners of my emotional self.

    spilt looks of pity and feigned empathy.

    "Please, don't. I've got it."

    i'll clean up my own mess once i know what it was made for.

    ReplyDelete